Eco-friendly wedding & event florist in Ingatestone & Brentwood
Photograph by Simply Photographic
Photograph by Simply Photographic
Let me help you celebrate your special day!
Flowers and foliage can be personally selected for your wedding bouquets, ceremonies, receptions and events.
With the personal bespoke service I provide, I will guide you through all the stages, from consultation and design, through to the creation and set up of your beautiful floral arrangements. Flowers can be arranged in different styles to complement your chosen theme, examples being natural and wild, English country cottage garden, romantic, chic, and boho.
Flowers play an important part in transforming your chosen venue, adding to the atmosphere and creating a positive impact.
Consider the environment and carbon footprint of your designs by using seasonal British-grown flowers and environmentally friendly materials.
- Gallery 1
- How my floral services work
- Price guide
- Enquiry form
- Gallery 2
- Venues for which I am a recommended supplier
- Publications in which my wedding work is featured
How my floral services work
1. When you contact Helen Sheard Floral Design (HSFD) I will send you an enquiry form & price guide for you to consider, to ensure that the designs and specification fits your budget. By completing the enquiry form it gives me information about your plans for the special day with ideas for styles that you might want to consider. This also helps me plan head.
2. If you want to proceed and the date is available, I will invite you for a meeting in person or via zoom and we can discuss in depth your requirements of floral designs and styles.
3. Following the meeting I will write you a personal wedding quotation including delivery, set up, take down, and collection of any hired items, with returnable deposits on hired items.
4. Your wedding date will be reserved for 14 days from the date of the quotation. Confirmation of your order will require a booking fee to be paid before this date. When paid this will reserve your chosen date in the dairy. If not paid by the 14th day the date is open to other customers.
5. The booking fee of 25% of the total (non-refundable) is payable on confirmation of booking via bank transfer.
6. I will contact you 5-6 weeks prior to your wedding to confirm your designs and make any minor last minute adjustments. Balance is to be paid in full 4 weeks prior to the wedding.
7. Working behind the scenes I will be organising and planning your floral designs, creating a buying list, ordering the materials, unpacking, and conditioning your flowers along with any other preparations required.
8. 1 week prior to the wedding I will give you a courtesy call to confirm times and any last minute logistics.
9. On your big day I will deliver your flowers and set up your venue, while you relax and enjoy getting ready for your special moment.
Price guide for 2023
All prices shown below are a guide and may vary depending on the selection of flowers, the precise design chosen and seasonal availability.
Bridal party designs
- Bridal hand tied bouquet from £100, £125, £150
- Bridal posy - florist choice of seasonal flowers £80, £100, £120
- Oversized or Shower bouquet from £130, £150, £175
- Bridesmaid hand tied bouquet from £50, £60, £70
- Flower girl hand tied bouquet, wands, baskets and hoops from £30, £40, £50
- Flower crowns from £30
- Buttonholes from £7
- Corsages and wrist corsages from £18
Ceremony & Venue designs
- Ceremony & top table arrangements from £100, £125, £150
- Pedestal & urn arrangements from £150, £175, £200
- Church Pew or Venue seating ends from £15, £20, £25
- Garlands & table runners
- Foliage from £20, £25, £30 per ft
- With flowers added from £35, £45, £55 per ft
- Low table centres from £45, £60, £75
- Tall table centres from £90, £120, £140
- Bud vases and jars from £10, £15, £20
- Cake flowers from £30
- Welcome signs from £30, £50, £70
- Archways: (include hire of frame £30)
- 1 Corner spray from £150, £175, £200
- 2 Sprays from £225, £300, £325
- Soft Ivory linen fabric hire £30
- Full archway & open gates from £500, £750, £1000
Available to hire (when you book wedding flowers with me)
- Selection of vases - tall, cylinders etc.
- Lanterns of different sizes with or without candles, battery candles also available
- Large and medium urns with plinths
- Table urns
- Gold footed bowls
- Brass photo frames for table numbers
- Tea lights
- Bud vases
- Plus lots more items, please ask for details
Additional charges - delivery, set up, take down and collection
Absolutely stunning flowers for my wedding. Loved my bouquet especially, beautiful mix of dried and fresh flowers. Just what I wanted! Rebecca Murray
Having been recommended through a family friend, we chose Helen as our wedding florist and couldn’t have been any happier with the results. Helen managed to turn a traditional English barn into a tropical rainforest (and made a Brazilian bride very happy!). She went to extra lengths to meet our brief (which she helped us plan in the beginning). We were blown away with both the reception flowers and the table arrangements. We were truly over the moon and still get compliments to this day. We couldn’t recommend Helen enough (obrigada Helen!).
Richard & Gina Brown
Helen is a fantastically talented florist; the minute I explained the kind of look and feel I wanted to create for my wedding flowers Helen knew exactly how to translate this into arrangements, bouquets and corsages for our very special day. She took colour swatches of dresses to carefully match flowers; she was full of enthusiasm, ideas and suggestions and nothing was too much trouble for her. The completed centre pieces and bouquets exceeded all my expectations – they were absolutely stunning and brought tears to my eyes! I couldn’t stop admiring them the day before the wedding when they were efficiently delivered.
Helen did such an amazing job with my flowers for my wedding. From the first appointment Helen was friendly, helpful and put you at total ease. I didn’t have to even think of the flowers anymore as I knew she’d do an awesome job. She didn’t fail me.